This post brought to you by Pure Silk Shave Cream. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Peek & Ponder.
With Summer upon us, I like my legs to look flawless, feel smooth, and be hair-free at all times. If only I could just snap my fingers and make that happen as I get out of bed (keep dreaming, Ashley!). I shave my legs daily in the shower. It’s not the most fun task I could be doing, but the products I use help me get the job done quickly and smoothly without any problems. One of those products is Pure Silk Shave Cream.
To be honest, I didn’t always use shaving cream when shaving my legs. I only used soap and water because I hadn’t been using the best shaving creams and my legs would feel irritated after shaving. Once I switched back to using a good shaving cream everyday, I realized what I was missing out on and how much better my legs felt after shaving!
Pure Silk is a moisturizing shave cream that prevents nicks and cuts better than gel or soap and water. You get a close shave and your skin is left feeling as smooth as silk. Definitely what I like from a shaving cream!
I picked up 3 cans of Pure Silk to try:
- Dry Skin Therapy – My legs are super dry and need all of the moisture they can get. This shave cream has aloe along with skin-nourishing ingredients to restore and lock in moisture.
- Sensitive Skin Therapy – This shave cream is infused with soothing botanical extracts, which is something I need when my skin is feeling a little irritated and sensitive.
- Raspberry Mist – This one is just great for Summer with it’s berry scent. It puts me in the mood for Summer fun before I start my day.
There are other formulas and scents too, like Cherry Blossom, Kiwiberry Bliss, Plumeria Breeze, and Coconut & Oat Flour. I like that they’re all moisturizing and I’m sure I’d like the ones I haven’t tried as well.
I feel like I get a close shave, my legs feel moisturized, and there’s no irritation after using these shave creams. No nicks or cuts are present either, so I get to have my legs exactly as I want them!
Since it’s the time of wearing shorts, bikinis, and sun dresses, now is the perfect time to try Pure Silk Shave Cream! For a limited time only, grab the coupon on 7/10 from RedPlum to get Pure Silk Shave Cream at CVS or Walgreens.
It can be stacked with deals at either store:
- At CVS: Sale price is $1.50. Use the coupon in RedPlum for $.50 off along with $1.oo off from the CVS mobile app to get 1 Pure Silk Shave Cream for free!
- At Walgreens: Sale price is $1.39. Use the coupon in RedPlum for $.50 off to get 1 Pure Silk Shave Cream for $.89!
You don’t want to miss the chance to try this awesome shaving cream at such a good deal!
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- 6 Personal Care Items I Keep in My Bag to Survive a Winter Work Day - December 15, 2017
- DIY Lemon Raspberry Body Scrub - August 7, 2017
- Income Report: June 2017 + Tips on Monetizing - July 27, 2017