With makeup comes a lot of product names and colors to remember. If you try many different products and brands like me, then you have a bunch of shade names to remember. In MAC foundation I’m NC25 but in NARS I’m Ceylan and Make Up For Ever I’m 120=Y245 (what the heck?!). As the list grows, so does my headache from trying to recall what shades I am and to which brand they belong. The solution? Printable worksheets!
I made printable worksheets to keep track of products you use and their shades. I’m sharing them with you so that you can make a list and refer to it when needed. I made two shade worksheets – a big list and a categorized list.
- The big list is good if you try a lot of products and don’t want or need any organization. You can write down the products and their shade names as you use them.
- The categorized list is great if you like a little more neatness and organization. It’s broken down into 3 categories: foundation/concealer, powder, and bronzer/highlight. Maybe you only use a couple products in each category and that’s what you always stick with, but you need a place to keep track of them. Perfecto!
Of course you can use both guides as many times as you want! If you use more products than the big list can even fit, print out multiple pages and label each page as one specific category, like “foundations”.
How to Get Your Printable Worksheets!
So, how can you get these printable shade worksheets?
- Submit your email address here (this will sign you up for my newsletter)
- The link to access the worksheets will be sent to you via email shortly thereafter.
- Print them out as much as you like. All I ask is that you don’t share them with people outside of your household. Enjoy!