Silky, smooth, touchably soft legs. Raise your hand if you want them! Ok, that sounds like I’m offering a pair of legs to you. I’m not. But I can tell you how to make your own legs silky, smooth, and touchably soft. It involves one simple thing you can make at home – a DIY lemon raspberry body scrub!
Body scrubs are amazing because they exfoliate your skin, slough off dead skin cells, and create an exceptionally smooth surface. I use one daily in the shower prior to shaving and it makes a HUGE difference. My legs are 10x softer and smoother than they are when I don’t use one at all.
Instead of buying an overpriced scrub, I like to make my own. It’s actually very simple and doesn’t require too many ingredients.
DIY Lemon Raspberry Body Scrub
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp raspberry extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 1-2 drops pink food coloring
- Jar for storage (like this one!)
- Mix together sugar and coconut oil.
- Add raspberry and lemon extracts and stir. I do 1/2 tsp for each but you can add more if you want a stronger scent.
- Mix in 1-2 drops of pink food coloring. This should be enough to give a pretty pink hue to your scrub.
- Put the scrub in a lidded jar and use 2-3 times weekly in the shower (or more often if desired).
Let me know if you make this scrub yourself! You can add different colors or scents to make it your own special creation. This DIY scrub also makes a great gift! However, if you’re using it yourself, enjoy having the smoothest legs ever! Keep in mind, you don’t have to limit this scrub to just your legs – use it all over. Your skin will thank you.
Share this DIY with your friends by hitting the buttons below. You know your FB friends will love it 😉
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- 6 Personal Care Items I Keep in My Bag to Survive a Winter Work Day - December 15, 2017
- DIY Lemon Raspberry Body Scrub - August 7, 2017
- Income Report: June 2017 + Tips on Monetizing - July 27, 2017