This post has been sponsored by the PRIMP Network. All opinions are my own
Technology just seems to get better and better, especially when you can use it to improve your beauty regimen at home! Let me introduce you to the HiMirror. It’s a device that acts as your own personal beauty consultant and can analyze your skin to get a close look at your concerns along with recommendations for improvement. That doesn’t even begin to explain how in-depth this device can go, so keep reading to learn more about it!
HiMirror – One of the smartest mirrors you’ll ever come across?
The HiMirror is the first of its kind that can analyze your skin and track your skin care to see how effective it is. It can assess fine lines, wrinkles, complexion, dark circles, dark spots, red spots, and pores.
How does it work?
- You’ll log in using your face or voice! The HiMirror has a smart sensor that can recognize your face and voice.
- It takes high-quality pictures of your face and analyzes the images.
- Depending on the issues it finds, the HiMirror will give you product recommendations for improving those issues.
- You can add the products you’re using to ‘My Beauty Box’, found in the main menu, and HiMirror can then create a beauty routine with them.
- Whenever you analyze your skin with HiMirror, it’ll store all the information it takes and will keep track of your progress so that you can see how well your products are working for you.
Where can you place the HiMirror?
It should be mounted at eye-level on a wall or on a large mirror. It comes with easy instructions on how to do it. For mine, I used a stand (found at Michael’s, Hobby Lobby, etc) to set the HiMirror on so that it can sit on my desk.
A Breakdown of the Skincare Analysis & What it Will Show You
These are the things the HiMirror will tell you about your skin
- Skin Summary – looks at pores, dark spots, red spots, dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and complexion and calculates the percentage of each symptom, then scores each factor on a scale of 0-100.
- Skin Index Overview – analyzes healthiness, clarity, firmness, texture, and brightness of your skin. Shows comparison between current and previous analysis.
- Analysis Report – records skin condition everyday, even the slight, subtle changes
- Historical Change – graph that shows the progress you’re making
- Historical Comparison & Skin History – graph that shows your skin’s historical change from your 1st day of use with a photo comparison.
A few other features of the HiMirror
- You can operate the HiMirror by using voice commands and hand gestures
- HiMirror displays daily weather and UV index information based on your location
- You can sync your skin analysis information with the HiMirror phone app
- You can stream music and internet news radio from your HiMirror
Not only do I love using the latest in technology, but this device does so much more than I could’ve ever expected. To have something in my home that can look at my skin and tell me where I need to improve or what products I should try, is really amazing. I like to use the HiMirror to analyze my skin at least once a week so it can show me the progress I’m making with skin care. It’s been super helpful!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
How can you get a HiMirror?
It’s available now at HiMirror.com starting at $189
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- 6 Personal Care Items I Keep in My Bag to Survive a Winter Work Day - December 15, 2017
- DIY Lemon Raspberry Body Scrub - August 7, 2017
- Income Report: June 2017 + Tips on Monetizing - July 27, 2017