[maxbutton id="4"] [maxbutton id="3"]
There are many methods and tools I use to curl my hair. I have one specific type of tool that I love most for getting the job done and I’m going to tell you and show you what it is.
What do I use to curl my hair?
I’ve used plenty of regular curling irons, auto-rotating curling irons, hot rollers, and even straighteners to curl my long locks, but my favorite tool isn’t any of those. Are you scratching your head wondering what on earth it could be? It’s a clipless curling wand!
Why do I like curling wands so much more than the others?
- They’re quicker to use! You just wrap your hair, wait a few seconds, and let go. Less than 10 seconds will take care of each chunk of hair.
- The curls turn out beachy and more relaxed than regular curls.
- Curls start higher up, close to the roots, maximizing volume.
- No creasing!
- They don’t fall out over the day. The curls from a curling wand seem to last longer for me than the curls I get from a curling iron with a clip.
The wand I’m using for this look is the NuMe 25MM Classic Wand. It heats up to 410° F and has a 100% tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrel. It’s perfect for medium or long hair lengths. It comes with a heat-resistant glove so that you don’t burn your fingers.
This curling wand is perfect – not too big, not too small. It’s lightweight so that holding it up doesn’t tire your arms. I love the curls that it gives me. They’re more like mermaid waves than anything and mermaid waves = hair goals. It’s quick and easy to use, which is ideal for me because after spending awhile on my makeup, I don’t want to spend a long time on my hair.
NuMe is celebrating their 5th anniversary and they have some pretty big deals to celebrate! Quantities are limited so hurry and get them quick! These deals only last through the weekend.
Here are the deals for NuMe’s anniversary sale:
- Any classic wand for (reg $79) $19.99 with code HAPPY5YEARS. Go here to get this deal!
- Any magic wand (reg $89) $29.99 with code ANNIVMAGIC. Go here to get this deal!
- Silhouette straighteners (reg $99) $24.99 with code ANNIVIRON. Go here to get this deal!
- Any set $89.99 (including Octowands) with code ANNIVSETS. Go here to get this deal!
Don’t forget to use the codes at checkout!
Discuss with me
What do you like to use to curl your hair?
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- 6 Personal Care Items I Keep in My Bag to Survive a Winter Work Day - December 15, 2017
- DIY Lemon Raspberry Body Scrub - August 7, 2017
- Income Report: June 2017 + Tips on Monetizing - July 27, 2017