There’s an art to gift giving. It takes a careful selection process to pick out that perfect present for someone. I feel like I do pretty well at giving gifts, but sometimes I need a little inspiration to push me in the right direction of that ideal gift. I like to look at magazines, blogs, and social media for ideas.
This year, I’m turning to the pages of Marie Claire for my inspiration. Marie Claire has always been a magazine I’ve looked to for beauty advice, fashion finds, inspirational stories, and helpful how-tos. It’s been an awesome resource for tips and trends of the season that I use to guide me in my beauty and fashion decisions.
In the December issue of the magazine, there’s a gift guide that has some truly awesome ideas for the people on your list, from home decor to handbags and much more! There are low-priced options as well as high dollar items with a good mix of everything in between.
Some of my favorite picks from the gift guide:
- A colorful mug from the MoMA museum for an artsy friend.
- Star Wars salt & pepper shakers for a movie lover.
- Ralph Lauren Sunglasses for a friend who loves accessories.
- A cocktail shaker for the drink connoisseur.
- A foldable kayak for the sporty adventure seeker.
- Chic storage boxes for the organized friend.
- A paint brush vase for the artist.
- A Mah Jongg set for the game player.
Those were just a few of the many suggestions in the gift guide. Don’t they get your wheels turning a bit? I actually want a couple of those for myself! I look at the websites where these products come from and I find even more cool things that I wouldn’t have known about otherwise. It leads to more and more gift options! Thanks for the holiday gift inspiration, Marie Claire!
Get a subscription to Marie Claire for you and a friend – Get 2 for the price of 1! Sign up here.
QUESTION: How do you find gift ideas?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- 6 Personal Care Items I Keep in My Bag to Survive a Winter Work Day - December 15, 2017
- DIY Lemon Raspberry Body Scrub - August 7, 2017
- Income Report: June 2017 + Tips on Monetizing - July 27, 2017