Mascara can either make or break an eye look. When choosing mascaras, I like to pick the ones that not only make my lashes look thicker, but also add some length, without looking clumpy or spidery. I have a handful of mascaras I’ve tried that do everything I want and I’m going to share them with you! Here are 8 mascaras that lengthen and volumize your lashes.
8 Mascaras that Lengthen and Volumize Your Lashes
1. Benefit They’re Real! – A popular Benefit mascara that lengthens, lifts & separates, volumizes, and curls. I’m using this one right now in my daily makeup routine. My lashes look bold and fanned out – almost like a set of false lashes! I especially like the effect it gives my eyes when I wear it alone with no other eye makeup on. Definitely one of my favorite mascaras of all time. You have to try it!
2. L’Oreal Voluminous – My favorite drugstore option! This mascara is made to bring on the volume! It builds lashes 5x their natural thickness while keeping flakes, smudges, and clumps away. This is my go-to mascara when I need to buy one in a hurry or just want to spend less than $10. It never lets me down.
3. Maybelline Volum’ Express Colossal – This one is also made for adding mega volume – 9x the volume!! I’ve seen a lot of people say that this mascara gets clumpy. For me, it doesn’t. It might just take some careful application, but in the end, I like the result.
4. Too Faced Better Than Sex – A mascara with a name that will make you blush! The brush has a unique curved shape and the formula is designed to add volume, definition, and length….just what I like! This is a great mascara that gives me the bold, long lashes that I crave.
5. L’Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga – This mascara is aimed to help you achieve the big-eyed manga look, giving your lashes oversized volume (15x!). The wand is flexible near the base of the brush for an easy application. I thought the flexible part was unnecessary, but I liked the mascara overall.
6. COVERGIRL The Super Sizer – This is a newer mascara. The brush has an odd backwards cone shape. You twirl the wand as you apply and the result is supposed to be 400% more corner-to-corner volume. Check my review here to find out what I thought of it.
7. Urban Decay Perversion – An intense black mascara with a creamy formula that pumps your lashes with volume, minus the clumps. You’ll get plenty of length and definition too. Again, I’ve only used this one in sample form, but would definitely buy the full size.
8. Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious Volume + Length – I was initially drawn to this mascara because of the pretty packaging. It turns out, it also has the qualities I want in a mascara – it builds volume while extending lash length. The brush has a triple-groove wand that prevents clumping too.
Now you have a shopping list of mascaras that lengthen and volumize! You know they work well because I can personally recommend each one after having used them. Bookmark this page so that you can come back to this list whenever you’re needing a new mascara to try.
Join the discussion!
What’s your favorite mascara? Which ones have you tried from this list?
Comment below to discuss with us!
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- 6 Personal Care Items I Keep in My Bag to Survive a Winter Work Day - December 15, 2017
- DIY Lemon Raspberry Body Scrub - August 7, 2017
- Income Report: June 2017 + Tips on Monetizing - July 27, 2017