Good foundation doesn’t always have to burn a hole in your pocket. I’ve compiled a list of 10 great liquid drugstore foundations that can be purchased at the drugstore for under $10. Some of these foundations might cost over $10 at certain stores, but they can still be found for under $10 at a handful of places. I’ll only list the stores that carry them for under $10. Prices will vary from store to store and sometimes from shade to shade!
10 Drugstore Foundations Under $10
1. L’oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup
Available in a bunch of shades and designed to match your skin’s tone for a beautiful, flawless finish.
2. CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous
An oil-free formula with a built-in powder system. Evens skin tone and covers imperfections.
3. Rimmel Stay Matte
Lightweight formula with an airy mousse texture that provides shine control and minimizes the appearance of pores.
4. e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation
A smooth natural-looking foundation that makes skin appear radiant and bright all day long.
5. Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup
A lightweight foundation that melts in and works with your skin tone for an even, flawless complexion.
6. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless
Made to erase pores, absorb oil, and match natural tone.
7. Wet n Wild Coverall Cream Foundation
Evens out flaws without feeling heavy, chalky, or dull.
8. Rimmel Match Perfection
Foundation designed to match skin so perfectly, it’s undetectable in any light.
9. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse
An air-whipped liquid foundation that gives an airbrushed, poreless look.
10. NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat
Full-coverage foundation that’s oil-free and water-based for a perfect look all day.
Number of shades: 20
Under $10 at: Ulta
Who knew you could find so many foundations for under $10, right?! Even drugstore foundations can be over $10 and many of them are.
Get a printable list of 15 foundation tips & tricks and other freebies!
Get access to a library full of freebies in our FREE resource library! Click the image below.
The BEST Foundation I’ve Ever Used!
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- 6 Personal Care Items I Keep in My Bag to Survive a Winter Work Day - December 15, 2017
- DIY Lemon Raspberry Body Scrub - August 7, 2017
- Income Report: June 2017 + Tips on Monetizing - July 27, 2017