Happy Independence Day USA! I create a red, white, and blue manicure every year for this holiday. Here are my 2015 4th of July nails…..
4th of July Nails
- Zoya Purity (silver)
- Butter London Ladybird (red)
- Zoya Purity (white)
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue (blue)
The design was very simple to do and easy enough for both hands. I applied the silver in two coats on all of my nails. Then I applied curved diagonal stripes of red on each nail and let it dry. I did the same for the white and blue stripes as well. A top coat seals it all in for a lasting manicure. Pretty simple and quick and definitely patriotic!
I hope those of you celebrating America’s Independence Day are having a great time!
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- 6 Personal Care Items I Keep in My Bag to Survive a Winter Work Day - December 15, 2017
- DIY Lemon Raspberry Body Scrub - August 7, 2017
- Income Report: June 2017 + Tips on Monetizing - July 27, 2017