[button link="#" target="_blank" color="button" shape="rounded" size="small" align="left"]Affiliate Links[/button]
It’s just about gifting time and I have some awesome suggestions for the beauty lovers in your life! I’ve put together a list of 10 things any beauty addict could want.
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday approaching, there is a good chance you’ll find some good deals on some of these products. On top of that, you can use Ebates to get rebates on the things you buy online. Right now, Ebates is having a double cash back event – Sephora, Ulta, and Amazon are all at 8% cash back! To earn cash back, you sign into Ebates, then chose the store you want to shop. You’ll be taken to the store’s site and you can shop like you normally would. You can check your Ebates account later to find out how much money you earned. They send you a check every few months for all the money you earn from shopping! I use it all the time and recommend it to everyone who shops online.
- Sephora Fragrance Sampler – Sephora offers several fragrance samplers that make great gifts! They come with samples of various fragrances and the recipient is able to pick up a full-size of their favorite with a voucher. There is even a men’s version!
- Lush gift box – Lush has an assortment of gift boxes available that contain their handmade bath, shower, and body products. I always include them on my wishlist so that I’m able to try a variety of Lush products. From bath bombs to shower jellies, you can’t go wrong with a Lush gift!
- Monthly Beauty Box Subscription – beauty addicts love to try new products from different brands. A monthly beauty box subscription is perfect for sampling all kinds of products. Full-sized products will often be included in these boxes as well. Birchbox, Ipsy, and Beauty Box 5 are all great picks and offer various gift options.
- Beauty Blender – the Beauty Blender is a cosmetic sponge that can be used to apply foundations, primers, and cream blushes for a flawless look. It’s a cult favorite and for good reason! It’s a staple in any beauty lover’s collection.
- Laura Geller 20 Shades of Baked Eyeshadow Portfolio – I just got this palette for my birthday and I’m loving it! It features neutrals and jewel tones that are gorgeous on the eyes. The shadows apply nicely and blend easily.
- Nail polish rack – I have 2 nail polish racks like this and I’m probably going to get one more. For the nail polish hoarders (like me!) these racks are necessary! They allow for nail polishes to be organized, displayed, and out of the way. I’m happy that my polishes aren’t taking up drawer and counter space anymore!
- Zoya dream box – Zoya makes amazing polishes in beautiful colors. On their site, they offer dream boxes with sets of 3 polishes in each. If you don’t like the trios that are offered, you can specially pick out three yourself with the ‘Build Your Own’ option!
- Conair Curling Wand – Conair makes curling wands in different sizes and they are great alternatives to regular curling irons. They don’t have clips, so you wrap your hair around the barrel and hold it there yourself. Curling wands give hair a different effect than curling irons. I use them whenever I want to add soft waves to my hair.
- Sephora Give Me More Lip Gift Set – This set is ideal for the lip product junkie. It includes lipsticks, glosses, liners, treatments, etc. from popular prestige brands. It’s also great for someone who likes to experiment with different colors and products.
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette – If you’re buying for a less experienced beauty lover, BH Cosmetics offers a bunch of palettes that contain a whole rainbow of colors. These kinds of palettes are what I started out with when I wanted to experiment with my makeup. They’re affordable and fun to play with. The color combos are endless!
I hope I’ve given you some good ideas for beauty gifts. Don’t forget to sign up for Ebates and use it with your online purchases! I mean, who doesn’t want some cash back??
*This list was compiled by me and is not sponsored. Some affiliate and referral links were used.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- 6 Personal Care Items I Keep in My Bag to Survive a Winter Work Day - December 15, 2017
- DIY Lemon Raspberry Body Scrub - August 7, 2017
- Income Report: June 2017 + Tips on Monetizing - July 27, 2017