As soon as I saw this palette I wanted it. The colors looked amazing from what I saw online. I texted my bf the other day that it was a must-have and he surprised me with it! I had the chance to use it a couple times already and I definitely know I'm going to enjoy this palette!
Here are my observations:
- I love the variety of colors in the palette. Neutrals, unique colors and darker shades. All brand new too!
- The eyeshadows apply very smoothly.
- My favorite shadow is Omen which is a purple.
- It is $55 but I consider that a pretty good price considering how much individual eyeshadows normally run from Urban Decay. It's worth it!
- The packaging is not my favorite. Sure it's pretty to look at...until you get your fingerprints all over the mirrored lid. And the inside is a shiny metallic purple, making it hard to focus on the colors, not to mention very hard to photograph!
Overall, the positives out weigh the negatives. The colors and quality of the shadows are what really matter to me. I think I will have a lot of fun with this palette and I'm anxious to try out more looks.
I also have the Naked Palette and the Book of Shadows Volume III (NYC) so if you want reviews on those let me know. Also don't forget to check out my shop and like it on facebook if you want!