This will be my last post in my Hair Repair Series, which is a relief because I'm ready to move on to a new topic already! So let's get on with it...
I've been taking steps to make my hair healthier and grow faster. In the past I would just cut my hair short and let it grow out from there but I wanted to do something different this time and keep it long.
With this new set of guidelines I've been following I do notice a difference in my hair but only slightly. Here are my observations:
1. Since I wash my hair less often it seems to produce less oil and looks less greasy at my roots.
2. I basically kicked my hair dryer to the curb (ok not completely!) and now I let my hair dry naturally most of the time, which is somewhat reducing damage.
3. My hair feels a bit stronger and more moisturized because of the products I've been using
4. I do have some split ends which a trim would help immensely.
5. I notice my hair in general is more manageable.
Unfortunately, I don't see a major improvement but I'm going to continue with what I've been doing and see what happens. I'm going to try to be patient but we all know how hard that is when it comes to hair!
Have any suggestions or product recommendations for me? Let me know!